InstantApp™

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the InstantApp Forum. To learn more about our award winning product and team click here. To buy an app click here. Use the search box on top right to find answers. If your question isn't yet answered you may post it in the appropriate category. Our team of experts and happy InstantApp users will gladly speak to you if you act civil, don't double-post, or hijack the wrong topic.

Reseller Page

Hi,

I bought one instantapp plugin and realised that I have a reseller page. Does this means that if that if someone is directed to my reseller page or I send someone my reseller page, what if they sign up to get the instantapp? Do I get a commission or unlock certain options like "changing my reseller page name and insert website name, etc."? Or I need and app.cat account to do this?

How do I use this reseller page to my advantage? Is it only useful if you get the app.cat pro unlimited?

Comments

• ben@app.catben@app.cat Administrator
    Wrong forum. If you bought InstantApp as a plugin you need to talk to the vendor who sold it to you. App.Cat maybe?
  • Nope. I bought instantapp from instantapp.com itself. I realise when I was in the app, when I click on edit, it's redirected to my reseller page, www.instantapp.com/hssyerumarsapp

how can I make use of this page? Do I get a msg when someone wants to buy this and message me? Or this reseller page is only appicable if i have app.cat account?
    I cannot reproduce this occurrence and the link you gave me (www.instantapp.com/hssyerumarsapp) does not show a reseller page for me. It shows a 404 (page not found) which redirects to the instantapp homepage.

Can you please describe EXACTLY how you get to that reseller page, which device you're on, and where exactly you're clicking. Step by step. This way I can assist better.
  • Ok. I noticed there was a typo in the address that I gave. Ok first I used chrome browser. And proceed to instantapp.com/thetgifactory.

Then I proceed to welcome tab and click on edit this app.

I am redirected to my reseller page. Instantapp.com/hasyerumarsapps
    Thanks for the precise information. This reseller page is an accidental carry-over from our professional software product and should not appear for you or your customers. Apologies for the inconvenience.
  • No problem Todd. I think I will buy the app.cat pro version and adopt my instantapp. this way i can also sell it to other small business company. But before that I need to get the andriod download working.
    edited December 2013
    Instantapp.com/hasyerumarsapps no longer accidentally shows a reseller page. Thanks for pointing out this quirk.

If you want to start making and selling apps for fun and profit you don't necessarily need the App.Cat software.
    You can simply make more InstantApps and sell them to others. Depending on target clientele, their expectations, and your own current budget one option may be better than the other.
    The difference is described here: http://family.instantapp.com/discussion/15
    You should also carefully check if App.Cat's extra features (some of which are included free in InstantApp) calculate properly with your plans: http://app.cat/features.
  • Thanks for the very prompt reply. Thumbs up. :)

Just asking, must the edit button appear in the mobile app? It is now redirected to www.instantapp.com/yes. Is it supposed to be this way?
    You can make that edit button disappear at the very bottom inside your editing screen. 3 settings at your disposal: Loud (very visible), Discreet, Off.
    Please watch the videos to see the pros and cons of vanishing the edit button.
  • Thanks Todd. Already remove the edit button. Thanks.