InstantApp™

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the InstantApp Forum. To learn more about our award winning product and team click here. To buy an app click here. Use the search box on top right to find answers. If your question isn't yet answered you may post it in the appropriate category. Our team of experts and happy InstantApp users will gladly speak to you if you act civil, don't double-post, or hijack the wrong topic.

How do I display more "news" items?

edited November 2013 in Questions
I'm trying to add news items to my page, but I need all of them to be listed at once. It looks like some are getting cut off and not displaying. I have 30+ that I need to display all at once in a scrolling manner. How do I do this?

Answers

• ben@app.catben@app.cat Administrator
    Please include a link to your app or furnish your user name (no pw needed) so I can try to discern what exactly it is you're trying to accomplish.
  • CorbyCorby Administrator, Moderator
    Hi Deborah
    I was able to locate your account, Local Liquid Arts.
    I think I understand what you are referring to. (If not, please let me know.)
    In the Liquid Arts app you have changed the News section into a Directory. (And very nicely, I might add! It looks great!)
    Now, you have nine businesses listed and you want to add more. Is this it?
    If so, that cannot be done. As stated in the product description, the News area allows for nine areas only.
    BUT... don't fret! Here is a great solution...
    Since each area is designed to hold unlimited data, divide the alphabet accordingly:
    ABC, DEF, GHI, JKL, MNO, PQR, STUV, WXYZ
    This takes eight of the nine News areas. In the first News, section explain how the directory works (IE: "If you know the name of the business that you are looking for, go to the lettered section and find it there.")
    Of course, you can arrange the businesses and the alphabetical grouping any way you want. I just used the above as an example.